[ RadSafe ] FW: II Re: As I said. Thank you K.L (Kim)!

K. L. McMahan kb60127 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 20:06:16 CST 2011

And yet again.

  _____

From: NiagaraNet at aol.com [mailto:NiagaraNet at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 8:56 PM
To: kb60127 at comcast.net
Cc: gk at artvoice.com
Subject: II Re: As I said. Thank you K.L (Kim)!

WOW! "Shame on me" -- "shame on me." I'm not a child that you can easily
confuse. Shame on you too.

Isotopic analysis? YOU supply that would you? I know what characterizations
have or have not been made in this area -- unlike you -- I make NO COMMENTS
about places or areas I know not of what I speak! Name calling again, tsk,
tsk "self aggrandizing" ? You've got that market cornered Kim.

I know that I didn't "start" anything and I certainly know how to finish
this tale. Once again you're letting your mind run off and are trying to
intimidate me whist running at the mouth. How do you know what level of
education I have or in what fields? That's pretty full of oneself isn't it?
Please don't answer that. Just go an insult someone else.

Pay attention to the first email back to you as these are the last I'll
bother with. If the post is gone then you're in the clear and all I'll have
are the memories and record of this conversation. Get that too? Now, off
with you.

In a message dated 3/4/2011 7:46:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,