[ RadSafe ] request for the information log (or whatever) for the releases from Japan power plants

Nick Tsurikov nick.tsurikov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 02:11:16 CST 2011

Dear Radsafers,

It will be very much appreciated if I could be pointed in the direction of
more or less accurate estimate of the releases from the power plants in
Japan.  Naturally, not right now - when it all calms down a bit...
I already see a public hysteria stirred more and more by the mass media in
Australia - which may (and likely will) have a serious impact on the uranium
mining projects planned in my home state of Western Australia and it will be
great to have actual real data.

On a personal note, my heart goes out to the people of Japan now...  I was
in Sendai late last year and actually was both on the train and the cruise
boat that are missing now around Matsushima... God help you.
Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Western Australia