[ RadSafe ] WG: WG: NucNet Japan Update / Brief No. 57 / 13th March 2011

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Mar 13 09:39:55 CDT 2011

RADSAFERs,

Officially I am at a hospital in Vienna for some health checks, nothing
serious, but I was granted leave for today Sunday
..

Reading the comments on RADSAFE I recognize, that the complaints about the
massmedia are the same obviously all over the world. Lies (master liars are
“green” groups, topped by Greenpeace.) are distributed just to enhance the
quotas of their impact factors (to receive more contracts for
advertisments....).

There seem to be reliable sources, but maybe they are not mentioned
deliberately (see above). It is more favourable for mass media to distribute
news on a “possible” nuclear disaster than to refer to the most probably
tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people having died during the
earthquake and the tsunami. This is disgusting!!!

Back to facts: I forward a message, which in my opinion best describes the
current situation, the situation might change of course.

RADSAFE is – I have emphasized this several times before – a great source of
information, which has now been verified once again on a matter that
everybody would have liked not to occur!

Thanks Helmuth for providing the information channels!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Wien/Vienna

AUSTRIA

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

WG: NucNet Japan Update / Brief No. 57 / 13th March 2011

Sun, 13 Mar 2011 08:28:43 +0000 (GMT)

Helmuth Boeck  <mailto:helmuth_boeck at yahoo.de> <helmuth_boeck at yahoo.de>

Radde Eileen  <mailto:eradde at ati.ac.at> <eradde at ati.ac.at>

NUCNET 57 Gruß H