[ RadSafe ] Dumb and dumber at "Time" magazine

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Mar 15 23:35:52 CDT 2011

If they mean walking around Chernobyl, right now as compared to walking around Fukushima today, then this statement is correct. If it was Chernobyl in April 1986 or Fukushima today, well I really would not want to be strolling around without a task at either.

Jeff

Jeff Terry
Asst. Professor of Physics
Life Science Bldg Rm 166