[ RadSafe ] Too much GOVERNMENT regulation

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 23 17:11:09 CDT 2011

Martin,

I fully support your proposal to move this funny discussion, which has
nothing to do with radiation protection, off line. Furthermore I would be
surprised it there would not exist dozens of groups discussing these
questions.

What I think might be linked to radiation protection is simply, that these
banking disasters, originating from the USA, had terrible impacts on other
countries budgets. Billions of Euros (which are far higher rated than
dollars) had to be pumped into national banks. This has led to a reduction
in budgets and also the budget for schools, universities and other
educational and research institutions, affecting them heavily and forcing
them to reduce their activities dramatically.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.