[ RadSafe ] RSO Position in Afghanistan

Steinmann, Christopher R. CHRISTOPHER.R.STEINMANN at saic.com
Fri Mar 25 05:13:27 CDT 2011

All,

Currently there is a sub-contract position available as an RSO in
Afghanistan.  The position entails assisting/consulting the Army
RSO/licensee to ensure NRC regulatory compliance with respect to our
specific systems.  Starting pay is 125k/yr.

Please email me your resume if you are interested and I could call you
and we could discuss.  A bachelor's degree in a hard science is
preferred however Health Physics experience in lieu of a degree will
also be strongly considered.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Steinmann
VACIS Radiation Safety Officer Southwest Asia
SAIC - Science Applications International Corporation

DSN:  318-485-6144 (Primary)
           318-485-4864 (Staff Office)
SIPR:  318-241-8192

christopher.r.steinmann at saic.com
chris.r.steinmann at us.army.mil

Iraq [Zane]                            07800358206
Afghanistan [Roshan]          0799718640
International [T-Mobile]  +1 858-205-2921