[ RadSafe ] The Robinson Story

Anagnostopoulos, Harry H.Anagnostopoulos at nv.doe.gov
Fri Mar 25 11:08:38 CDT 2011

Personally, I find ANY story when political motivations may be affecting
the scientific process to be important. This is regardless of which side
of the political spectrum it comes from. These behaviors thrive in the
darkness and need to see the light of day.

Question. Are WE able to keep the conversation focused on politics vs
science rather than right vs left, conservative vs progressive, up vs
down, etc...?

My thoughts only, yada, yada...

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP
Nevada

"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but
planning is indispensable."
-    President Dwight D. Eisenhower