[ RadSafe ] Livestock & Radon

patricia lewis lewis at radonmine.com
Mon May 2 12:36:20 CDT 2011

Hello Franz,

I suspect that these animals suffer from slow and painful starvation; and
that euthanasia is probably the only solution if they cannot be rescued.
I would not worry about their exposure to radiation.

Yes, indeed, we never worry about running out of radon...   and I have
visited Bad Gastein to experience entry into the Heilstollen.  Two weeks
post 9/11 I travelled to Czech Republic (Radium Palace) and Austria and a
number of radon facilities within Germany.  We continue to do our best~

Patricia Lewis
Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine
PO Box 67
Boulder MT 59632