[ RadSafe ] Luckey vs Caldicott

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue May 3 20:25:02 CDT 2011

May 3

         On March 30, Helen Caldicott and George Monbiot appeared on
Democracy Now! in a quasi-debate moderated by the host, Amy
Goodman.  The link is to a transcript.

         About three-fourths of the way through the debate Caldicott
says, "I don't say things that are inaccurate. Otherwise, I would be
de-registered. I mean, doctors can't lie."

         This woman is deranged.

Steven Dapra