[ RadSafe ] Scholarly search for the benefits of radon therapy

patricia lewis lewis at radonmine.com
Fri May 6 11:04:57 CDT 2011

I won't spend more time on this as it has been addressed before.
You get what you search for - expand your knowledge base and take off the
Other links found at our website.  I'd be happy to address this off-list.
Simply visit one of the many "radon therapy" facilities found around the

One could start here at PubMed (one of many references):
 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14673618 Rheumatol
Int.<javascript:AL_get(this, 'jour', 'Rheumatol Int.');>2005
Apr;25(3):205-10. Epub 2003 Dec 12.
 Radon therapy for the treatment of rheumatic diseases--review and
meta-analysis of controlled clinical trials.
Falkenbach A<https://mail.google.com/pubmed?term=%22Falkenbach%20A%22%5BAuthor%5D>,
Kovacs J <https://mail.google.com/pubmed?term=%22Kovacs%20J%22%5BAuthor%5D>,
Franke A <https://mail.google.com/pubmed?term=%22Franke%20A%22%5BAuthor%5D>,
Jörgens K<https://mail.google.com/pubmed?term=%22J%C3%B6rgens%20K%22%5BAuthor%5D>,
Ammer K <https://mail.google.com/pubmed?term=%22Ammer%20K%22%5BAuthor%5D>.

Gasteiner Heilstollen Hospital, 5645, Bad Gastein-Böckstein, Austria.
falke at gasteiner-heilstollen.com
 Abstract OBJECTIVE:

The aim of this study was to analyze the effect of radon therapy on pain in
rheumatic diseases.

Patricia Lewis
Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine
PO Box 67