[ RadSafe ] DOE workshop presentation and DDP questioning

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Tue May 17 09:44:54 CDT 2011

Bobby's presentation at DDP should include what he writes below.
All attending (Radsafers invited) can question him, like the other speakers listed:
Howard Long
Friday, July 15 at 7:00pm - July 17 at 5:00pm
Location
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport
2910 Yale Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM
Created By
Doctors For Disaster Preparedness, Adrienne Snavely
More Info
Tour to Los Alamos Labs on July 15 is FULL

Speakers include:
Willie Soon, PhD
Jay Lehr, PhD
Bobby Scott
Richard Allen Keen, PhD
Art Robinson, PhD
Greg Canavan, PhD
William Gray, PhD
Christopher Essex
Donald Miller, MD
Allen Brodsky, PhD
Craig Idso
Steven Hatfill, MD
Howard Hayden
Tom DeWeese
Fred Singer, PhD

Check out videos from past meetings at www.ddponline.org

Room rate is $89. Please call 505-843-7000 and ask for the DDP room block.

Registration Prices for the meeting include welcome reception, two breakfasts, two lunches, and the banquet.
1st Registrant: $250
Additional Family Members/Guests: $200
Register by Mail or online at:
http://www.ddponline.org/2011-meeting-registration/