[ RadSafe ] ridiculing of a foreign culture by "expert" Chris Busby

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri May 20 14:22:47 CDT 2011

---- Busby Chris <C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk> schrieb:
> here then:
>
> Tungsten particles
> Nevada fallout:
> Fallon childhood leukemia
>
> hows that?

I have been threee times in Japan, once for more than a month. I am interested in foreign cultures and I have respect for them. To ridicule a foreign culture by such unacceptably ridiculing their poetry is absurd and should be refused categorily by anybody with a slight cultural feeling for decency. Not to talk about the pseudo-"haikus" containing words like refrigerator, tungsten, leukemia and the like. Everybody participating in this ridiculing should be ashamed.

Regarding this "expert"  Chris Busby: The RADSAFE rage seems to have declined. My computer was down for a few days, but expect a lot of fire soon about this funny person, his connections to fake organisations and other experts who make money by their absurd expertises and "scientific" presentations. I still do not understand why he is given so much attention at RADSAFE. Recently I asked in a meeting of a standardisation working group in Vienna (all radiation protection professional), whether somebody knew his name - nobody did. BTW nobody knew all the US-highlights like Rosalie Bertel, Leuren Moret, and the like. Maybe one should not put to much emphasis on such ridiculous antinuclear persons - their impact seems to be rather locally.

Best regards and wait for the comments I announced.

Franz

Best regards,

Franz