[ RadSafe ] Japanese Translation on List

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Sun May 22 15:59:04 CDT 2011

A group in Japan has made recent news with their claimed reports of finding
radioactive contamination from Fukushima in breast milk.  The reports
neglect to tell you that the press conference was held on April 21st and
that the testing was done of samples taken in late March.   I think that
this is worth monitoring but I am not that trustful of Google Translate and
it would be better if a Japanese member of this list could go to these pages
and comment back to this list.  Here is the direct link to the group
http://bonyuutyousa.net/?author=1

Roger Helbig