[ RadSafe ] Counting Efficiencies for Helgeson (Neutron Products) Whole Body Counter

James Barnes james.g.barnes at att.net
Mon May 23 19:55:41 CDT 2011

Folks;

I need the approximate efficiencies for the Helgeson (now Neutron Products)
whole body counter (the "trough" version where the person laid down inside of
the lead lined well and the counter trolly rolled above him / her)).
Particularly I need it for I-131, Cs-134, Cs-137.  I looked in our old Helgeson
reports, but efficiencies weren't really listed.

Any help (even educated guesstimates) would be useful.

Thanks,

Jim Barnes