[ RadSafe ] Germany to shut down reactors by 2022

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue May 31 18:44:00 CDT 2011

May 31

         This is not much of an answer.  Where is it written that in
a "democracy" decisions are or are not made by any particular group
of people?  Scientists are voters too --- aren't they?  Resnikoff's
ad hoc description of the "nature of a democracy" is eisegesis.

         But wait.  Let's assume that in some hypothetical democracy
the voters (scientists and all) decided their country was going to
have power reactors everywhere, and *no* green energy.   Would
Resnikoff accept that?  Or would he would be shrieking about how the
will of the people had been thwarted by the military-industrial
complex and its kept lobbyists?

Steven Dapra