[ RadSafe ] articule in JapanTimes on criticality reached recently at Fukushima

Felipe Gaitan gaitan at impulsedevices.com
Sat Nov 5 11:37:10 CDT 2011

Dear Radsafers - Somebody sent me this article from the Japan Times newspaper (I assume) opinion page with an obvious anti-nuke bias. It refers to a recent report that criticality had been reached on reactor #2 based on measurements of Xenon-133 and Xenon-135 (which, according to the article, have lifetimes of days) by Tepco.  Does anybody know the accuracy of this report? Thx, Felipe

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/ed20111104a1.html