[ RadSafe ] miraculous quantum ... it is not from Busby, but it could have been

radiation radiation at noos.fr
Wed Nov 16 13:47:12 CST 2011

Ladies / gentlemen have a good healthy laugh ... but charlatans grow fat
on the fear, ignorance and stupidity of the human race.
So, in order to make "Radsafe" rich may I suggest that someone develops
on its behalf a pendant with health properties based on the Raman
effect? There is no patent yet using this specific principle.

Here is the text by C. MORAN - Madrid - 16/11/2011 (El Pais) --
translated from Spanish (e.sartori- that's myself)