[ RadSafe ] Busby's Academic Superior at University of Ulster

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue Nov 22 09:18:02 CST 2011

David, I guess you're right! Perhaps everyone should get back to discussing radiation related topics, where members can inform as well as receive assistance with questions, and cease the personal attacks and ever-increasing witch-hunts about members on the list. Of all the lists I am a member, Radsafe is the only one where less than 50% of the posits are on-topic and the members are treated respectfully.

Is this too much to ask?

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"