[ RadSafe ] Neutron Bomb used on Fallujah

alstonchris at netscape.net alstonchris at netscape.net
Wed Nov 23 18:12:15 CST 2011

Mike

Thanks for your usual calm, well informed, and carefully considered discussion of the matter.  I might only add that the article is really baffling in that it refers to the U in question as being simultaneously "weapons-grade" and "slightly enriched".  These are mutually exclusive characterizations.

Cheers
cja