[ RadSafe ] Cohen's radon results and LNT

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Oct 2 07:11:25 CDT 2011

---- "Otto G. Raabe" <ograabe at ucdavis.edu> schrieb:
> At 06:15 AM 10/1/2011, Chris Busby
> >Its some time since I looked at this but I recall that the problem
> >was that no one has looked at weapons fallout and rainfall.
> IS THIS A JOKE?

Otto,

This is not a joke. Chris Busby is the ultimate expert on everything, so his comments should be taken as what they are: Very serious high-scientific and ultimative correct comments by a universal genius!!!!!! As I use to say in German: He knows not only evereything, but he knows everything better!

Maybe it is me who joked now?

Best regards,

Franz