[ RadSafe ] Madame Curie's Passion | Smithsonian Magazine

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Thu Oct 6 14:54:54 CDT 2011

Nice article on Mme. Curie.

Madame Curie's Passion | History & Archaeology | Smithsonian Magazine

It's taken a century, but we can finally appreciate her as a
multifaceted woman of uncommon intensity, intelligence and will-a woman
of courage, conviction and yes, contradictions. After a century we see
her not as a caricature, but as one of the 20th century's most important
scientists, who was, at the same time, unmistakably, reassuringly human.

Cary Renquist
crenquist at isotopeproducts.com or cary.renquist at ezag.com