[ RadSafe ] Busby YouTube Videos - Claims to Public Audience of Mllions of Deaths from Fukushima

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Oct 10 14:36:33 CDT 2011

RADSAFErs,

This is a typical Sandy Perle post. He is the first one, to defend Chris Busby since this person started to distribute his antinuclear propaganda on RADSAFE.

I noticed that already during the Chernobyl accident people from oversea countries started to critizise the Sovjet measures to fight the accident and the distribution of radionuclides. ("Overseas countries" means 99% US persons.) I remember a meeting at the IIASA (International Institute for System Analysis), where two scientists from a very famous US institutions (I would not mention the name) presented proudly a map of radionuclide precipitations over the world. Unfortunately their impressive maps did not take into consideration the wet precipitation. They were really shocked when I showed them the maps of precipitation and soil contamination in Austria.

At that time we worked on 7/24 shifts at my laboratory to measure thousands of milk samples, grass, aerosols etc. etc., but in the middle of the turmoil I received a request from a US collegue to send him soil samples!!!!! Amazing! Indicating that we had nothing else to do than to take soil samples and send them to curious persons in the USA. Very similar to the opinion of Sandy Perle.

Have people in Japan to crawl into the most contaminated areas of wrecked nuclear power plants to satisfy the curiosity of some newspapers or even worse some groups like Greenpeace or similar ones? Do they have to report directly to Chris Busby - who is not known outside some strange circles?

"Misinformation"? How can you misinform somebody if you have no information?

It is very common, that authorities are accúsed of being negligent -  but at RADSAFE?

Before accusing the Japanese authorities of misinformation you should look back to TMI!!!!

Franz

hrieb: