[ RadSafe ] nuclear bomb testing

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Oct 10 20:03:24 CDT 2011

At 10:36 AM 10/10/2011, you wrote:
>Do those of you who disagree with Sternglass's findings believe that
>we should resume above ground nuclear weapons testing?

Oct. 10

         Those who answer "Yes" will be accused of ignoring
Sternglass's warnings and wanting to kill everyone with deadly
radioactive poisons.  Perhaps they will also be called warmongers and
tools of the military-industrial complex.

         For the one below, these are nonsensical proposals.  But ---
batman keeps trying.

Steven Dapra