[ RadSafe ] nuclear bomb testing

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Mon Oct 10 20:07:23 CDT 2011

Oct. 10

         What a peculiar answer:  leave it up to certain health
professionals.  Health professionals do not make decisions like
this.  They are made by Congress --- at least Congress should make them.

         Besides, James has already said he wants to resume limited
underground testing.  Why is he all of a sudden shoving it off onto
"health professionals"?

Steven Dapra