[ RadSafe ] "mis-information from both TEPCO and the Japanese government immediately after the incident"

radiation radiation at noos.fr
Tue Oct 11 15:25:43 CDT 2011

When it happened I was then listening to the German television channel ZDF. A reporter from a Tokyo hotel was complaining that he would not receive regular fresh information from the Japanese on what was going on in Fukushima and he stated that it is known that the Japanese regularly hide the truth in these affairs.

No mention of the distress of the population, the tens of thousands of death, the tens of thousands of blessed, the desperate situation of the survivors who had lost everything from the tsunami, or were searching for the lost members of their family and their friends. And of course, the journalist was expecting that the Japanese would give priority to inform him at short intervals about the situation in Fukushima while he was drinking his beer in a Tokyo hotel, and would please provide the information in German if possible.

What an insult to the people of Japan !

This was a journalist, who are you Sander C. Perle?

Enrico Sartori