[ RadSafe ] nukes & viruses

Duane Straub rootboy1993 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 14:08:21 CDT 2011

For several years I maintained Army, then Navy tactical nukes, never saw evidence of alien tampering.

If you haven't come to realize, the Microsoft "mono-culture," the fact that ~90% of computer run Windows operating system, poses one of thee, if not THEE, most significant threat to our (and other nations') national and economic security. Although I spent several years in computer security at a US National lab and was privy to classified intelligence briefings on that subject, I'm only the messenger here, I did not originate that premise. Believe it. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Use Windows only when there is no alternative, for instance a unique software application you NEED that only runs on Windows. Over 60,000 new pieces of malware are released against Windows **DAILY**!  Host-based anti-malware is useless against that onslaught. What are the odds that YOUR machine is NOT infected. Pretty darn low.

Duane