[ RadSafe ] SCAREMONGERING FOR FUN AND PROFIT --RE: The Bereted Wonder and his Pills

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:34:14 CDT 2011

2011/10/15 Busby, Chris <C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk>

> Not sanctioned by me; All I do is say what they should take. They can get
> it at the health food shop.
> Chris
>
> O.K.,

Did anybody think that Chris Busby (sorry, "Professor Busby") would admit
the facts that have been put forward? Maybe those who believe in Santa
Claus.....

If anybody would post advertising with my name and my picture, accompanied
by a video I would take immediately legal action and in Austria within a few
hours this advertising would be stopped and the distributors would have to
face a heavy penalty. It is furthermore illegal and forbidden to claim
medical properties of something which has not been officialy scrutinized by
the authorities. Vitamins and trace elements cannot be advertized to improve
health. Of course this would never happen to me, because I would not from
the very beginning allow anything like that. So I draw the conclusion that
contrary to his claim, Chris Busby had been involved in this campaign.

I wonder whether this Raman Spectroscopist has already taken legal action -
please inform us.

More to follow.

Franz