[ RadSafe ] FW: LOBA SATIRE REDUX - Break from playing whack a mole regarding magic radioactivity detox pills being hawked by con men

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Tue Oct 18 20:23:45 CDT 2011

The article referred to in my earlier post today about the accident smaller
scale wind turbines in NJ had an old link that did not work. It should have
had a link to read as noted below:

"A local recent story about the problems with smaller home scale wind power
from one locale in NJ [the $ subsidies being provided are also interesting]:

"Accident leaves wind turbine projects hanging in the air"
Blades fly off tower in Ocean County; state freezes applications for new
sites - Apr 20, 2011

www.farber.info/WIND/Nj Turbine blades fly off.doc

Stewart Farber