[ RadSafe ] LIST OF NUCLEAR POWER REACTORS IN USA INCLUDING THE YEAR EACH WAS CONNECTED TO THE GRID

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 22:10:32 CDT 2011

Dear Roger,

Can you send me the list of nuclear power reactors in USA ALONG WITH DATE IN WHICH EACH OF THEM WAS CONNECTED TO THE GRID?

If I recall correctly 50 out of the 104 presently operating nuclear power reactors were connected to the grid after 1979, the year in which the accident at the Three Mile Island took place. Probably 18 or 19 of them after 1986, the year in which Chernobyl accident took place. These rae facts which many may not realize. It is true that no new licenses were given after 1977 or so

I  need the information urgently

With warm regards
Parthasarathy