[ RadSafe ] CB interview on enriched U

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:50:14 CDT 2011

Mike Brennan wrote:

>... those doing [lab work] are unaware of the existence
> of uranium in the environment....

Mike, are you familiar with the literature reviews on uranium or do
you agree with Dr. Raabe and Lt. Cherry that uranium is not a
genotoxin?

Because the Craft et al. review --
http://www.dmzhawaii.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/health-overview-04.pdf
-- from 2004, the Hindin et al. review from 2005, and all subsequent
reviews have agreed with the Health Physics Society figures for
natural occurring uranium in the environment, food and tissue.

Since you were in the Navy, would you please help me with my request
for the statistics subsequent to 2001 from the U.S. Birth and Infant
Health Registry?  I have still not been able to obtain that data.
When do you think the Department of Veterans Affairs will publish
anything about it since
http://web.archive.org/web/20060929095251/http://www1.va.gov/gulfwar/docs/GulfWarNov03.pdf
?

Sincerely,