[ RadSafe ] Radium history question - internal contamination

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Oct 28 15:17:15 CDT 2011

Oct. 28

         More about the canceling of research on radium-exposed
persons can be found in an article by Jim Muckerheide (1995).

Steven Dapra

REFERENCE

Muckerheide, J.  The health effects of low-level radiation:  Science,
data, and corrective action.  Nuclear News.  38(11):26-34; September,
1995.  Also see the editorial by Nancy Zacha in this issue of NN.