[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Maintanence

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sat Oct 29 19:09:59 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Do to an overabundance of spam hitting the list and flooding our discard box, we have to take the list down for maintenance. I doubt we can stop the spammers from mailing us, but we can cause the system to clear faster. I don't believe that these messages are getting through to the list. If they are, please send a direct email to me

As soon as the list is back up I will send out another announcement, unless I destroy the list as I am on my own with this one. We have backups, not to worry.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sent from my iPad