[ RadSafe ] Busby & other wastes of bandwidth

Harrison, Tony Tony.Harrison at dphe.state.co.us
Mon Oct 31 12:40:28 CDT 2011

It's always good to remember that one anecdote does not an epidemiology study make.

Tony Harrison, MSPH
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Laboratory Services Division
303-692-3046

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:01:29 -0600
From: Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com>
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Busby is a waste of bandwidth
To: "The International Radiation Protection \(Health Physics\) Mailing
	List"	<radsafe at agni.phys.iit.edu>

Oct. 28

         Thank you for pointing this out about uranium mill
workers.  Some 15 y. ago I worked on the UMTRA project.  One of the
employees told me her father her father worked in the mill.  He would
come at night covered in yellowcake dust, and now, at age
approximately 80, he was as healthy as could be.

         The daughter was in perfect health too, and had no birth
defects or genetic deficiencies.  Perhaps U is not a genotoxin after all. . . .

Steven Dapra