[ RadSafe ] Help!

Mike Quastel maay100 at bgu.ac.il
Thu Sep 1 10:04:50 CDT 2011

Just saw your notice. Perhaps I can suggest myself as a reviewer. I
am professor emeritus of nuclear medicine at the Faculty of Health
Sciences of the Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Beer Sheva Israel.
Some years ago, we had a major immigration to Israel of people from
Belarus, Ukraine and Russia and carried out a large research project
on the matter of radiocesium in these people, as well as other health
parameters. You can find our papers in the internet, including one in
Health Physics.

Should you be interested please let me know.

Michael Quastel MD, PhD