[ RadSafe ] Latest video from Dr. Busby

Mike Quastel maay100 at bgu.ac.il
Wed Sep 14 04:53:16 CDT 2011

I'm trying to send this again. It worked with a friend just now.

I checked Busby's reference to YI Bandazhevsky as the source of his
information on alleged Cs-137 induced cardiomyopathy in children.
There seems to be one reference - at least that I could find with
Google Scholar - in the SWISS MED WKLY 2004;134:725–729, entitled,
"Relationship between Caesium (137Cs) load, cardiovascular symptoms,
and source of food in “Chernobyl” children – preliminary
observations after intake of oral apple pectin". The full paper is
attached here. Rather skimpy evidence. Perhaps Dr. Busby will let us
know whether a more serious study has been published.

Mike