[ RadSafe ] Christopher Busby, Snake Oil Salesman

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:40:42 CDT 2011

I sent this to a friend who replied with - this video is proof positive that
Busby has forfeited any right to declare himself a scientist -
And he's now selling pills and setting up his own foundation -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iutbbfduAQ

This originally was my Google Alert on Leuren Moret which took me to this
video