[ RadSafe ] Canadian Study Guide for UNESCO

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:14:25 CDT 2012

This study guide does not appear to be very balanced.  I found it when I
Googled the name of a Japanese Doctor who was to have spoken at the World
Depleted Uranium Forum in Hamburg in 2003 - he shared the podium with such
scientific giants as Leuren K Moret, BS, Geology; Douglas Lind Rokke, BS,
Physics, PhD, Vocational Education, Christopher Busby, Phd Chemical Physics
and others of dubious credibility.    They throw depleted uranium in for
good measure even though it has nothing to do with Chernobyl or Fukushima.
They claim to be NGO directly related to UNESCO and that frankly scares me
that an international organization of some repute is now in the propaganda
business.

Roger Helbig

Study Guide - Environment and Radiation Exposure: External and
*...*<http://paep.ca/doc/Environment-Chernobyl&Fukushima.pdf>
paep.ca/doc/Environment-Chernobyl&Fukushima.pdf
You +1'd this publicly. Undo <https://www.google.com/#>
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick
View<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:GXOhXE0uavoJ:paep.ca/doc/Environment-Chernobyl%26Fukushima.pdf+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgjgIcWiltW6u_jbW7w6YvXTdPy_P8tpAWr04esllOKwMXrHLeVIc-EZGAxD4MaZrrz-mEpYGu1Foz9I8GGMgsgPry4fS0k_kUeQNt1Q2Q0hxo332mMxAi9XXuBQ2R9yGIQ3g2E&sig=AHIEtbRaGfV6Ch7NuOK_BioaAPJQ5ffH1Q>
Dr. Jenan Hassan, Iraq; Heike Schröder, molecular biologist, FRG;.
Professor Siegwart-Horst Günther, FRG;. *Dr*. *Eisuke Matsui*, Japan;
Professor Al-Aboudi *...*