[ RadSafe ] Three free books

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Apr 11 20:43:16 CDT 2012

Apr. 11, 2012

	I have three books that are 'free' to whomever will pay the UPS
shipping charges.

	They are:

The Nuclear Waste Primer, prepared by the League of Women Voters
Education Fund (1993 revised edition; 170 pp.)

Every Person's Little Book of P-L-U-T-O-N-I-U-M by Stanley Berne with
Arlene Zekowski.  This book is a semi-crazed attack on
plutonium.  (1992; 150 pp.)

Nuclear Power Plant Technology by J. George Wills.  Copyright 1967 by
Mobil Oil Corporation.  323 pp.; photos, fold-out line drawings,
glossary.  Hardbound, excellent condition, no markings or
highlighting, original dust jacket with two small tears.

	Please reply by private e-mail.

Steven Dapra