[ RadSafe ] Busby's Latest Claims of Radioactivity in Tokyo

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 05:51:01 CDT 2012

Suggest that all of you caution MacPherson that Busby lies through his
teeth and that he could not possibly have found uranium in air
conditioner filters in Tokyo (this is a repeat of Busby's famous claim
that made the London Sunday Times about non-existent depleted uranium
being found in UK air filters - Busby has never retracted that one and
his pal Leuren Moret built her entire "Queen's Death Star" scenario
around Busby's false claim that DU from the Shock and Awe bombing of
Baghdad at the beginning of the second Gulf War had travelled against
the prevailing winds and been received in the UK)

Roger Helbig

To: Christina Macpherson <christinamacpherson at gmail.com>

Busby is one of the world's worst liars - there is no way that he
found Uranium or Plutonium outside of the reactor - Cesium and Iodine
were fission products that boiled off - Uranium oxide does not boil
off and neither does Plutonium.  I know that you are basically
ignorant of the science, but once in a while, you really should talk
to a Chemist or Physicist or even just go to the local library.