[ RadSafe ] Yamada: We cannot cover Fukushima Daiichi reactors like after Chernobyl — It’s more complex (AUDIO)

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:43:27 CDT 2012

This old gentleman from Japan is being treated like royalty by the
ant-nukes around the world - it would probably be somewhat
instructive, especially if these are media events, for list members to
find out Mr Yamada's tour schedule and arrange to confront him and ask
him questions.  From the comments on this site, it seems like he has a
big heart, a lot of fanaticism and almost no knowledge of either
Fukushima or Chernobyl.

Roger

There is a big difference between there being no reason to entomb
Fukushima's reactors as opposed to it being an impossibility as
appears to being claimed by Mr Yamada.  I wonder what he was before
Fukushima - has he been an anti-nuke before?