[ RadSafe ] OT--- Gold Rush Alaska

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 23:02:46 CST 2012

Dear Radsafe:

     Hey All.  Hope you are well.

     Latest episode of Gold Rush Alaska was on TV  Friday (USA TV---
Discovery Channel).
Parker Schnabel's crew is definitely in on the gold.  Sounds like $50K  for
5 days of moving and
processing gold bearing dirt in Alaska/Canada.

    Hoffmann crew (Todd and friends) is waiting on dirt  processing
equipment (a trommel), but once they
get going I expect they'll be doing fine.  Turin's crew (Hoffmann  II????)
just had a nice cleanout.
Fred Hurt just got a good cleanout ($5K) from some top dirt, with a few
days work.
Onward and upward for all these crews.

    Will have to watch next week and subsequent weeks to see  if they all
become Millionaires.
Next Season (Spring/Summer 2013) is looming.  Does anyone know any  heavy
equipment
operators in southern Alaska/Washington State.???  The method is  simple.
Get rights to claims
near the Schnabel/Hoffmann/Turin/Hurt claims.  Get a Auger (not Auger
electrons!!!) and find
depth to bedrock.  One could also run seismic lines to find depth to
bedrock.  One would like to have
a claim that hasn't already been worked.  One also needs to have a  claim
that has a stream running
through it, but one with not too much mud.  The gold, if it exists on  a
claim, will lie just above
bedrock.  Nice.  If one had information that a meandering river  has run
through a claim, that would be nice
too.

    A fundamental text on river/stream bedload transport  would be
Middleton and Southard's
Physical Processes of Sedimentation.  Bet copies of this text/volume  will
be disappearing soon
from libraries at an alarming rate.

    Next spring, watch all the heavy equipment going up the  highway from
Washington state to
Alaska???  Maybe I'll have to start sniffing around for potential
investors????

    Have a good week.

    Regards,   Joseph R. (Joe) Preisig