[ RadSafe ] Radioactive contamination unearthed at former rocket test site near Los Angeles - U.S. News

Holcomb, Robert D dholcomb at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 14 12:54:05 CST 2012

So Funny.  We always find the radioactivity above background in my shaker of "No Salt" (KCl) during the rad training for instruments...oh my, death literally on a plate.  Call the decon teams, "23-19"!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAXkp9cqbk

R. DeWayne Holcomb, CHP, CLSO
The Univ. of Texas at Austin
EHS - Radiation & Laser Safety