[ RadSafe ] US sailors sue Japan's TEPCO for post-quake radiation exposure

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Dec 29 18:45:13 CST 2012

Dec. 29

         This aircraft carrier has a crew of
approximately 5500 sailors.  Are we to assume
that only eight of them claim to have been
exposed --- or to be cynical, that only eight of
them want to get in on this gravy train?

         According to the article at this link,
the lawyer, Garner, says, "one of the sailors now
has cancer and recently had a baby with birth
defects."  Cancer now has a latency period of
less than two years??  At the end of the article,
Garner says TEPCO "lulled" the entire world into a false sense of security.

http://www.komonews.com/news/US-sailors-sue-Japanese-utility-over-tsunami-radiation-185081591.html?m=y&smobile=y&c=n

         This Paul Garner character is based in
Encinitas, a city on the coast about 30 miles
north of San Diego.  Anyone here from Southern CA ever heard of him?

Steven Dapra