[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Radioactive contamination unearthed atformerrocket test site...

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 13:11:13 CST 2012

____________________________________
 From: JPreisig at aol.com
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
Sent: 12/29/2012  7:45:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: [ RadSafe ] Radioactive  contamination unearthed atformerrocket
test site ...

Dear Jerry Cohen/Radsafe:

     Maybe the U.S. Government did pull the plug on  the Pluto, Nerva,
Bomb-Propelled Rockets
(see Adventures in Experimental Physics --- Bogdan Maglich, Editor) and  so
on.  I kind of doubt it.
Some of these projects went into DOD funding, and kind of disappeared  from
public
scrutiny???  That seems more likely.  The U.S. government  doesn't always
give up on such
viable research.  Some of the guys who worked on these projects can  no
longer talk about what they
are doing --- their projects sometimes give the good old USA tactical
advantages, defense-wise.

     As for any lawsuit stemming from radiation  exposures from Fukushima,
such a lawsuit might fly
in an American Court.  In a Japanese or World Court, not so  much???

     Regards,  Joe Preisig

In a message dated 12/29/2012 7:20:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,