[ RadSafe ] Transcript of Busby False Claims About Fallujah

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:01:34 CST 2012

Just found this today - not only has the Russia Today video, but a
transcript as well -

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=28819

I would like to organize opposition to Google, etc. putting advertisements
on sites like this.  I have written to some of the advertisers and they
tell me that they do not know where their advertisements are being placed.
It is time that they did.

Roger Helbig

The Sovereign Independent has a number of Busby revelations; they fit right
in with HAARP being a weapon and fluoride being bad for you and all the
rest of the bad science that now permeates the internet.