[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Private panel blames TEPCO's 'systematic negligence' - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 06:43:19 CST 2012

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201202280030

Good article that I found looking for link to the actual report, which
may only be in Japanese at this time.  I went looking for it after
reading article posted in Nuclear News that turned out to have been
written by Associated Press reporter Yuri Kageyama who has
corresponded with me via Twitter in the past.  She was privileged to
be one of the reporters who visited the Fukushima site.  I liked the
fact that her report included a short paragraph "Since the March 11
crisis, no one has died from radiation exposure."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_JAPAN_NUCLEAR?SITE=AP

Roger Helbig