[ RadSafe ] Additional evidence for suppression of cancer bylow-dose radiation

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 15 18:34:28 CST 2012

Hi Franz,
I have no way of knowing about any email that I do not receive, but your
emails to radsafe seem to appear frequently.

If you wish, for a few weeks, whenever you send something to radsafe,
then Bcc: a copy to me and I will acknowledge each such messsage I
receive from you. That way you can compare what happens for both addressees.
Best,
Maury&Dog
....... and just for a quick chuckle

Sven and Ole

         Ole is the pastor  of the local Norwegian Lutheran Church and
Pastor Sven
         is the minister of  the Swedish Covenant Church across the road.

         One day they are  seen pounding a sign into the ground, which said:
         DA END ISS NEAR!
         TURN YERSELF  AROUNT NOW
         BAFOR IT ISS TOO  LATE!

         As a car speeds  past them, the driver leans out his window and
yells,
          “Leave people alone,  you Skandihoovian religious nuts!”

         From the curve  they heard screeching tires and a big splash.

         Shakin’ his head,  Rev. Ole says “Dat’s da terd one dis mornin.”

         “Yaa,” Pastor Sven  agrees, then asks, “Do ya tink maybe da
sign should
         yust say, ’Bridge  Out?’ ”