[ RadSafe ] Long term N-waste storage

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Jan 26 20:08:42 CST 2012

Jan. 26

         Two brief biographies of the UCS member Edwin Lyman who is
quoted at the end of the Yahoo! article linked below:

         By doing a Google search you can obtain two links to him on YouTube.

         Lyman appeared on Vermont Public Radio in Jan. 2010 to talk
about tritium leaks at Vermont  Yankee.  This link is to the six
minute and twenty second interview.  I have a dial-up line so I
didn't try to listen to it.

         This link is to the Nuclear Control Institute's website,
which has links to a large assortment of Lyman's papers, comments,
testimonies, and so forth.

Steven Dapra