[ RadSafe ] accelerator shielding

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 10:00:29 CDT 2012

Dear Dr. Grof,

     Search the internet for answers.  You clearly  heard about this
shielding method somewhere ---
contact the person(s) doing the work directly.

     Most places I shield are indoors and perhaps  climate controlled.
Concrete probably won't
do well in extreme weather or in water.  You can search  out  concrete
properties directly on the
internet.  As for lead, steel, iron etc., consider each material
individually.

    If you tell me what the accelerator is, and its  operating energies, I
can pretty much tell
you what kind of shielding is needed.  Are you placing this shielding  in
the Arctic or
Antarctica????

   Take Care,    Regards,    Joseph  R. (Joe) Preisig, PhD

In a message dated 7/24/2012 10:25:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,