[ RadSafe ] Frederick Soddy Nobel Laureate - Imminent disposal of Soddy's Box

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue Jun 12 19:11:42 CDT 2012

Keith,

Coincidentally, I visited the Glasgow University campus while attending
the IRPA Meeting there last month. I'll take your advice and write to the
Secretary of the University Court. It is ludicrous that they would take
this action, destroying such a historical item.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President